How Untrue All Religionists and Philosophers' Theories Are


     When my wife and me were clearing the back garden of our new house in the evening, we suddenly smelled special fragrant sense. And I wrote a poem:

Eight o'clock, special fragrant sense rising. And flower as star
Back garden, surprised to find tree Telosma cordata
Training Theory rising, how untrue all religionists and philosophers' theories are
Reincarnation of Charn Tianran, me, Great Messiah

Charn Tianran: The head of E-Kuan-Tao (religion name)




Telosma cordata
by Cheng Chung Kuo 









 




    
    
       
       


留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Sunflowers Smiled in the Sunshine at Xiangyang Farm

137 Overseas Catholic & Christian Gods and Goddesses Have Found Mr. Kuo Cheng-chung to Accept God Ming Ming Shang Dih's Energy to Heaven Liitian to Carry Out Further Study in the Truth

Please Visit My Blogger and Smell the Flowers of the Truth