I Admired the Latest Public Art Construction on the Campus of Nationl Tsing Hua University (poem)


       A temporary idea...visit...Tsing Hua University
       ...female professor took photos...before...construction made of steel
       ...butterfly-like leaf flies to Heaven Liitian
       In...youth, I founded Training Theory 

(Notes: Bauhinia, its leaves are shaped like butterflies. On 2018.3.17. lady who proudly claimed to be a professor at the National Tsing Hua University helped me take photos before the latest public art construction on the campus of Nationl Tsing Hua UniversityI said that the library of her school had my works and parts of them are religious. She replied that it could be seen.)


I was photographed at National Tsing Hua University near my home.

Artist: JUANJO NOVELLA -Basque Country 1961-
Title: LEAF
Year: 2017
Medium: STEEL
Dimensions(cm): 800X830X780
   Maintenance: NATIONAL TSING HUA UNIVERSITY 



In 1985 this book published my Training Theory.



Published in 1985



Ba Zi Qian Qiu (A book that analyzes the fate of the celebrities and great men in the world)

Published in 1985



Published in 2006



Published in 2008

All of the above are my works collected by National Tsing Hua University Library.

by Cheng Chung Kuo 郭正忠 (Wu Wang Kuo 郭無妄) 










留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Sunflowers Smiled in the Sunshine at Xiangyang Farm

137 Overseas Catholic & Christian Gods and Goddesses Have Found Mr. Kuo Cheng-chung to Accept God Ming Ming Shang Dih's Energy to Heaven Liitian to Carry Out Further Study in the Truth

Please Visit My Blogger and Smell the Flowers of the Truth